- This website is operated by Eurosonic Group Limited (ESG Ltd/ESG/we/us/our), a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 01394171. Our registered office is located at 11 Sherbourne Street, Manchester M3 1JS.
- When you shop with us or access our online services, these terms and conditions apply.
Pricing & Payments
- Prices and delivery charges are as published on the website when we accept your order.
- Prices include VAT.
- The total cost of your order will be the sum of the total products, delivery charges and any additional charges, minus promotional discounts.
- If there is a pricing error onsite which may cause harm to our business or deem the order unfulfillable, we may cancel and/or refund any orders relating to this error.
- At any time before delivery we may adjust the price to reflect any increase in our costs of supplying the goods.
- Delivery charges are shown separately to the product price and will be presented in the checkout area of the website.
- Payments should be made at the time of ordering via the online checkout.
- Through our online payment gateway, we accept Visa, Visa Debit, Master Card and Maestro.
- To place an order through our website, you must agree to our website terms & conditions.
- For orders to be processed and fulfilled properly, you must supply all information required during the ordering process. The information provided by you must be accurate.
- You must inform us of any changes to your information (including shipping address) by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your order will be acknowledged via email to confirm your order details. This will include an order reference number, which should be used for any future correspondence regarding the order.
- Orders are subject to availability. All stock levels shown onsite are valid at the time of ordering, however there may be circumstances where the products ordered have since run out of stock.
- In the circumstance where the product ordered has become out of stock, we will notify you to make you aware of the situation and offer you alternative arrangements.
- From time to time, we may offer products at a discounted or promotional price.
- Discounts may be offered in the form of a discount code. Any such discount codes may apply only to specific customers, products, product ranges or another customer or product attribute. This will be made clear at the time of receipt of the discount code.
- Any rules or terms relating to promotions or discount codes will be stated either on our website or in communication you may receive from us (such as emails).
- Discounts and promotions are also subject to availability.
- Each discount code and/or promotion will have its own rules and conditions of use which should be referred to at the time of ordering.
- If we think you have used a discount code unfairly or exploitatively, we reserve the right to cancel the relevant order(s).
- Deliveries will be made by either one of our third-party courier partners.
- If we fail to deliver within a reasonable time, you may (by informing us in writing) cancel the contract, however:
- You may not cancel if we receive your notice after the goods have been dispatched; and
- If you cancel the contract, you can have no further claim against us under that contract.
- If you accept delivery of the goods after the estimated delivery time, it will be on the basis that you have no claim against us for delay (including indirect or consequential loss, or increase in the price of the goods).
- In some instances, depending on stock availability, we may deliver the goods in instalments. Each instalment is treated as a separate contract.
- We (or our third-party courier) may decline to deliver if:
- We believe that it would be unsafe, unlawful or unreasonably difficult to do so
- The premises (or the access to them) are unsuitable for our/ our courier’s vehicle
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- You must inspect the goods on delivery. If any goods are damaged (or not delivered), you must write to tell us within seven working days of delivery (or the expected delivery time). You must give us (and any carrier) a fair chance to inspect the damaged goods.
Returns & Refunds
You may return an item within 14 days of delivery. The item must be in the same condition it was when it was delivered.
If you would like to enquire about a refund, please contact us on email@example.com.
We may suspend or cancel the order, by written notice if:
We have reason to believe the order is fraudulent
- You fail to honour your obligations under these terms.
The product ordered has since become out of stock or discontinued
There is a business threat posed to us by fulfilling the order
Data & Privacy
You can contact our customer services team via email or telephone. To find more information on contacting customer services, please click here.